Well, just by calling the store.
Actually, we don’t really have many restrictions on ordering the Monster, but there are a few conditions:
- We cannot make a Monster Pizza during the dinner time rush. A Monster, like it’s name, will take up the entire oven placing all other orders into a lengthy delay.
- We only allow 2 toppings to be placed onto a Monster, and only 1 vegetable can be one of your choices.
- Too many veggies will make this pizza soggy.
- Too many toppings in general will increase your chance of dropping, or bending, this pizza once you take it into your home.
- How many people can the Monster serve?
- (1) Really greedy pizza-eater. or
- Up t0 15 “normal” eaters.
- We require that a Monster Pizza be “pre-ordered”, so that we can wiggle it into our already busy number of customer orders.
- If you have any more questions, THEN YOU SHOULDN’T BE EVEN CONSIDERING ALLOWING A MONSTER INTO YOUR HOME.