Pizza Maker – Experienced
Mandy’s Pizza is the area’s only Award-Winning Traditional Pizzeria that’s Also AllerGlutenVeganated!
While we started, and still are, a traditional pizzeria which offers the traditional pizzeria menu items. We are also the only pizzeria in the U.S. to offer such a broad allergen-free menu selection. Both our allergen-free pizza crusts, and our allergen-free hoagie rolls were invented the owners son before he even reached the age of 10.
Why? And I am sure you are wondering. Their son suffers from severe, life-threatening, food allergies which prevented him from being able to dine at his own family’s pizzeria. So, he took it upon himself, along with an investment from his parents, to find a solution for those who cannot enjoy pizza, just like himself.
Since that time Mandy’s has grown to offer the most unique award-winning menu in the area. Our menu offers options to those who want:
- Traditional Menu Items:
- Pizza (both traditional & gourmet), wings, hot hoagies, huge salads, and much more.
- Pizza, hot hoagies, wings, and various appetizers.
- Pizza, hot hoagies, wings, pasta, and various appetizers:
- Pizza (both traditional & gourmet), hot hoagies, and various appetizers.
With a menu this broad, it’s only natural to have people from around the area to want to visit our pizzeria. We are the only pizzeria that can feed nearly everyone, no matter what their food sensitivity is.
- You must be experienced with the hand-stretching of dough. Mandy’s does not have a dough-press, or a dough-sheeter on premises to aid with the proper stretching of the fresh dough.
- You must be able to handle what will be a high-energy environment. Whether we are busy, or slow, there’s always something for you to do.
- You must be able to portion manage. Ingredient costs are at their highest in years, and it’s up to you to portion-control.
- You must be able to communicate to both customers, and to your fellow team-members.
- You must have a clean appearance. While we can be acceptable to many things, you need to be sharp in your appearance since you will be dealing with customers and not hidden in the back of the business.
- You must be flexible. It is the sad nature of the business, and when people need off, and people fall ill, we will need you to come in on a minutes notice. We do “try” to avoid this as best as possible.
- You must be motivated. You are more than a pizza-maker, you are the lead in the kitchen and when you’re motivated, the team is motivated.
- Proper preparation of our menu.
- Manage all aspects of what is leaving the oven.
- Dough making.
- Food preparation.
- Help with the marketing of our locations when it is slow, or when deemed necessary.
- Customer service.
- Answering the phones.
- and anything else you know is needed in a busy pizzeria.
Post Date: Mar 16, 2015
Job Status: active
a Traditional Pizzeria with a Twist...We're AllerGlutenVeganated!WESTVIEW (North Hills): 512 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15229 NORTHSIDE (Observatory Hill): 3906 Perrysville Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
No Phone Calls Accepted